What makes TDCA Unique?
1. We are a community that worships God together.
2. We value Family Partnership where parents partner with educators to draw out the gifts in their children.
3. We have students who are mentored and empowered to lead today.
4. We hold a Christ-centered worldview in the education of our children in all content areas.
5. The gifts of the Holy Spirit are cultivated in our children.
Educating children through their God-given design.
To educate young leaders who embody Christ to change the world.
We educate our children in a culture of honor whereupon we pursue excellence in education, cultivate prayer and worship, develop lifelong friendships, and pursue a Christ-centered lifestyle.