Elementary School Art Teacher
Hourly Rate: $18/hour
Paid hours (includes set-up & clean-up, mini-breaks & lunch break)
Length of Assignment: 10 months (Teaching) + Additional Teacher Training
• Bachelor's Degree or Associate Degree in art and design-related subject at a college or university
• 1 + years of teaching experience or experience with elementary students as a nanny, tutor, or kids ministry leader/helper
• Motivate students to love art and create a works of art as creative expressions
• Willing to teach combined-grade level students in different classrooms.
• Love children and Inspire them to think creatively
• Able to organize art materials and create year-long art lesson plans independently before the start of the school year.
• A love of teaching and desire to help students succeed
• Must provide art portfolio to show artistic skill and techniques with various art materials