Elementary School Art Teacher
Hourly Rate: $18/hour
Paid hours (includes set-up & clean-up, mini-breaks & lunch break)
Length of Assignment: 10 months (Teaching) + Additional Teacher Training
• Bachelor's Degree or Associate Degree in art and design-related subject at a college or university
• 1 + years of teaching experience or experience with elementary students as a nanny, tutor, or kids ministry leader/helper
• Motivate students to love art and create a works of art as creative expressions
• Willing to teach combined-grade level students in different classrooms.
• Love children and Inspire them to think creatively
• Able to organize art materials and create year-long art lesson plans independently before the start of the school year.
• A love of teaching and desire to help students succeed
• Must provide art portfolio to show artistic skill and techniques with various art materials
Thank you for your interest and excitement to work at TDCA.
Once we receive and review your application, a TDCA administrative personnel will contact you with the result.
For questions, please email email@example.com