Transitional Kindergarten Teacher
The Preschool Teacher is a key member of the school staff and works together with other staff members to support the mission, vision, and values of TDCA. He/She is. responsible for the operation, administration, and teaching of a PS classroom operating on-site 3-days/week, and providing resources and appropriate grade-level work for the homeschooling
days each week.
The PS teacher is committed to offering high-quality education for students while promoting the culture of TDCA and upholding the family partnership model. He/She creates an open and honest work environment that inspires professionalism and rewards creative, innovative teaching.
Work hours: Tues-Thurs, 8am-3pm + All Required Meetings (This includes a weekly staff meeting on Tuesdays from 3:30-5:00pm and a monthly staff meeting on one Thursday a month).
Length of Assignment: 10 months (Teaching) + Additional Teacher Training
• Recommended 2-year teaching experience
• Working towards 24 units of early childhood education or development
• CPR certification
• Teaching students from age 3-4 years old
• Working with parents in a co-op environment & scheduling parent rotations
• Provide an attractive and welcoming space for students to learn in (ie. bulletin boards
organized by subject area, clearly labeled areas for centers).
• Plan appropriate age-appropriate lessons
• Drive experiential and inquiry-based learning.
• Demonstrate effective classroom management.
• Teach and expand upon Bible curriculum.
• Guide student behavior and facilitate excellent classroom management
• Prepare for and conduct Parent-Teacher Conferences quarterly.
• Must be team-oriented and willing to uphold the vision and values of TDCA.
Thank you for your interest and excitement to work at TDCA.
Once we receive and review your application, a TDCA administrative personnel will contact you with the result.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org